Thursday, November 11, 2010

Princess Diana Quotes

Any sane person would have left long ago. But I cannot. I have my sons.
Princess Diana
Interview with Le Monde, August 25

Anywhere I see suffering, that is where I want to be, doing what I can.
Princess Diana

Being a princess isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Princess Diana

Call me Diana, not Princess Diana.
Princess Diana

Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.
Princess Diana


Everyone needs to be valued. Everyone has the potential to give something back.
Princess Diana

Everyone of us needs to show how much we care for each other and, in the process, care for ourselves.
Princess Diana

Helping people in need is a good and essential part of my life, a kind of destiny.
HIV does not make people dangerous to know, so you can shake their hands and give them a hug: Heaven knows they need it.
Princess Diana

Hugs can do great amounts of good - especially for children.
Princess Diana

I don't even know how to use a parking meter, let alone a phone box.
Princess Diana

I had a very bad time with the press - they literally haunted and hunted me.
I haven't felt well since day one. I don't think I'm made for the production line.
Princess Diana
In 1984, when pregnant with Prince Harry

I hope you can find it in your hearts to understand and give me the time and space that has been lacking in recent years.
Princess Diana
Dec. 3, 1993, announcing her withdrawal from most public duties

I live for my sons. I would be lost without them.
Princess Diana

I think like any marriage, especially when you've had divorced parents like myself; you want to try even harder to make it work.
Princess Diana

I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that.
Princess Diana

I touch people. I think everyone needs that. Placing a hand on a friend's face means making contact.
Princess Diana

I'd like to be a queen in people's hearts but I don't see myself being Queen of this country.
Princess Diana
BBC TV Panorama interview, November 1995

If men had to have babies, they would only ever have one each.
Princess Diana

I'm as thick as a plank.
Princess Diana
To 15-year-old hospital patient Justian Miles in April 1987

Only do what your heart tells you.
Princess Diana

She won't go quietly, that's the problem. I'll fight to the end.
Princess Diana
BBC TV Panorama interview, November 1995

The press is ferocious. It forgives nothing, it only hunts for mistakes…In my position anyone sane would have left a long time ago.
Princess Diana

The public... they wanted a fairy princess to come and touch them, and everything will turn into gold and all their worries would be forgotten. Little did they realise that the individual was crucifying herself inside because she didn't think she was good enough.
Princess Diana

There were three of us in this marriage, so it was a bit crowded.
Princess Diana
BBC TV Panorama interview, November 1995, referring to Camilla Parker Bowles

When I see them around all the time it is like being raped.
Princess Diana
Referring to press photographers

Yes, I adored him. Yes, I was in love with him.
Princess Diana
BBC TV Panorama interview, referring to affair with Capt. James Hewitt

You can't comfort the afflicted with afflicting the comfortable.
Princess Diana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you already know your pricing and shop on the
web, you will recognize that owning a great watch is less expensive than you would think.
- Classic pusher design; these style chronographs offer pushers recessed in to the case or built in
the crystal. Whether you have decided with a certain brand name or not,
there are a few other considerations worth looking into.


Stop by my website ... Sahelweb.com

Princess Diana Quotes said...

Really excellent compilation about Princess Diana Quotes. I have collected many quotes from you. Thanks for sharing!!