Monday, October 18, 2010

Song Quotes

"Fathers be good to your daughters, daughters will love like you do. Girls become lovers, who turn into mothers, so mothers be good to your daughters, too."
-John Mayer


“We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing.”
-Dave Matthews


"I'd rather be a hammer than a nail."
-Simon and Garfunkel


"So often in time it happens, we all live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key."
-The Eagles

"Then one day you find, ten years have got behind you. No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun."
-Pink Floyd


"Deep in my heart I'm concealing things that I'm longing to say. Scared to confess what I'm feeling - frightened you'll slip away."
-Madonna


"You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime you just might find, you get what you need."
-The Rolling Stones


"You got to know when to hold them, know when to fold them, know when to walk away, and know when to run."
-Kenny Rogers


"Talk about your plenty, talk about your ills, one man gathers what another man spills."
-Grateful Dead


"Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights"
-Bob Marley


"It seems to me, sorry seems to be the hardest word."
-Elton John


"I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind."
-Boston


“Another day, another dollar, another war, another tower / Went up where the homeless had their home.”
-Jewel


"All you need is love, love. Love is all you need."
-The Beatles

No comments: